Brade Cooper & Associates, LLC
(215) 545-7777 | (888) 545-4755
about us
Tuesday, October 23, 2018

What do I do when I’ve been Injured After a Bus Accident?

In Philadelphia, the majority of people use public transportation to get around. As a result, the likelihood of a bus accident injury is high. So, what should you do if you’ve been in a public transportation accident? 

Seek Medical Attention

The public transportation staff should call the police and ambulance ASAP but if they don’t, you can take matters into your hands and do it yourself. This is important because 1) even if you don’t think you sustained serious injuries, you still want a medical professional to confirm and 2) their report will serve as proof for your claim.

Document Everything

If you are able to, you should take pictures, videos, and write down witness’ statements. The police will most likely record a lot of the accident but it’s always good to have your own form of proof. 

If you’ve been injured in a public transportation accident, you will definitely want to consult a legal professional. At Brad Cooper and Associates, our professional and experienced lawyers in Philly are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today at either of the following numbers:


Philadelphia Office: 215-545-7777

Toll-Free: 888-545-4755

Get Help Now